Phantom Wallet is a non-Custodial web 3.0 wallet, and it is the most popular cryptocurrency wallet for the Solana blockchain. This crypto wallet is used for tokens, NFTs, and Defi. Phantom Wallet makes it easy, safe, and fun for everyone to explore all the Web3 has to offer.
The Phantom Wallet is mirroring what the Meta-Ma-sk wallet is for the Ethereum blockchain. It permits clients to unreservedly exchange crypto resources between their wallets and the Solana DApps. It’s a lightweight non-custodial Solana wallet that works in the browser.
Features of Wallet
- Accessible on a few browsers with a natural and beginner-friendly interface
- Benefits from Solana’s greatly low fees
- Features a built-in token swap include with Ethereum back coming within the future
- Supports connecting equipment wallets such as Record for increased security
- Non-custodial Phantom wallet, which implies you still hold your private keys
- Secure the Solana arrangement and get rewards by staking your SOL token in-app with a validator.
- View your total blockchain exchange history, synced over all gadgets with the Later Movement section.
- Receive and see all your Solana-based NFTs in a committed segment, Your Collectibles.
How to login into Phantom Wallet
To begin with,
- explore https://phantom.app/download. You'll have the choice to download Phantom on a variety of supported desktop browsers (Chrome, Brave, Firefox, and Edge). If you don't mind, take after the browser-specific downloading information on Phantom's location. You'll be able to download the mobile version on the iOS app store.
- After installing, you should see Phantom start-up in a new tab.
- If you are a brand new Solana user, select “Create New Wallet”. Phantom, like most non-custodial crypto wallets, requires you to form a wallet with a 12-word seed phrase. This seed phrase acts as a secret word to your wallet. You ought to protect this seed phrase and never uncover it to anybody. For more security tips, it would be ideal if you studied our wallet security directly.
- Once you've introduced your wallet, you'll either send SOL to your wallet from another Solana wallet, buy SOL from a crypto trade, or purchase SOL inside your Ghost wallet expansion by means of MoonPay.
How to connect Phantom Wallet to my website?
You would like SOL to mint or purchase NFTs.
SOL is additionally required to pay the gas expenses as well.
Click on Include to Chrome/ Firefox/ Edge.
Click on Select Wallet found in the top right corner of the website.
Click on Phantom and enter your password.
Simply tap Connect.
Is Phantom wallet safe?
Phantom could be a secure browser wallet whose code is independently audited by Kudelski Security (the best program reviewing firm). Besides, as a self-custodial wallet, Phantom offers encrypted private keys that are put away on your gadget in this way giving you full control.
How to reset a secret recovery phrase?
Go into Settings, scroll down and tap the red button that says "Reset Secret Recovery Phrase" Re-import your wallet utilizing your Secret Recovery Phrase. All of your accounts ought to be recognized and accessible through Phantom once more.